Lesson Plan - Get It!
Would you ever throw your trash on the ground instead of in a trash can? Of course not! That's inconsiderate! But people pollute the Earth every day. We have to protect Earth’s resources and environment. How can you help?
When people throw their trash on the ground, they are polluting.
Sadly, there is a lot of pollution on our Earth. Pollution is any contamination of air, soil, water, and environment. The good news is that you can help stop pollution!
Visit eSchoolToday's What is water pollution? to learn about many different types of pollution.
- After exploring the site, fill out the What Causes Pollution? chart found in Downloadable Resources in the right-hand sidebar.
- At the top of the chart, use words or pictures to tell what causes pollution.
- At the bottom of the chart, write or draw a solution for each problem.
- You can make up your own solutions or use the Internet to help you.
- When you are finished, compare your solutions to the ones in the What Causes Pollution? Answer Key (Downloadable Resources).
If you think you have some great solutions, move to the Got It? section to advertise your ideas!