Lesson Plan - Get It!
- Do you know who is the largest marsupial?
It's the red kangaroo!
If you have followed along in the previous eight Related Lessons, found in the right-hand sidebar, you have learned so much about marsupials!
In this final lesson, you will review everything you have learned about these interesting animals!
Start your review by watching Animals With Pouches! by SciShow Kids (below). While watching the video, write your answers to the questions below. You will need a pencil and lined paper for this section:
- Where are most marsupials found?
- What is something all marsupials have in common?
- What do marsupials use their pouches for?
- What are baby marsupials called?
- What does it mean to be nocturnal?
When you're sure you've got the answers (I knew you would!), review what you have learned with a fun game!
- Are you ready to play HangMouse, from Learning Games for Kids?
You will help mouse get all of the cheese by correctly spelling the marsupial described in each sentence.
Great job! You reviewed some of the information you learned about marsupials.
Continue on to the next section to complete a marsupial crossword puzzle!