Lesson Plan - Get It!
This is the final line of Book Scavenger, the book that you will finish reading in this lesson!
- What is it talking about?
- What happens to finish this book?
I can't wait another minute! Can you? Let's get to it!
Before continuing, make sure you have completed all the Related Lessons in this series, found in the right-hand sidebar.
In this lesson, you'll finish Book Scavenger! It would be best to have a copy of Book Scavenger even if you plan to utilize the included read-along videos.
- Based on the final line above, how do you think the book will end?
- Do you think it will be an ending that lives up to the rest of what you have read?
In the very first Related Lesson, we read the extra pages that the author included before the main body of the text (Chapter 1) to help us get involved with the book and understand it better.
Jennifer Chambliss Bertman also includes some extra pages at the end that are there to help the reader. Let's jump to those pages now, if you haven't noticed them already!
First, read the Author's Note. It includes some interesting information about how this book is fiction (made up), but it also contains some bits and pieces that are true.
- Does Author's Note answer any of the questions you wanted to ask the author in the last lesson?
Now, read the Acknowledgments. This is where the author thanks everyone who helped her put this book together and get it into your hands.
The final section of the book is GOFISH Questions for the Author, and it includes an interview with Jennifer Chambliss Bertman answering some questions.
- Were any of your earlier questions answered here?
The Got It? section is ready and waiting for you now!