Lesson Plan - Get It!
Do you know who is the largest marsupial? It's the red kangaroo!
If you have followed along in the previous eight lessons, you have learned so much about marsupials!
In this final lesson, you will review everything you have learned about these interesting animals!
Start your review by watching Animals With Pouches! by SciShow Kids (below). While watching the video, write your answers to the questions below. You will need a pencil and lined paper for this section:
- Where are most marsupials found?
- What is something all marsupials have in common?
- What do marsupials use their pouches for?
- What are baby marsupials called?
- What does it mean to be nocturnal?
When you're sure you've got the answers (I knew you would!), share your answers with your parent or teacher.
The review will continue on the Turtlediary.com website. Read all the directions below first, then click on the link to learn more and play the fun marsupial games:
- Watch the lesson video at the beginning of the game.
- At the bottom of the video screen is a blue button that allows you to choose what game to play.
- Play Game 1 (True [Yes] and False [No])
- Play Game 3 (Question-Answer)
Now that you have read the instructions. you are ready to play the Marsupial Family
Great job! You reviewed some of the information you learned about marsupials. Continue on to the next section to complete a marsupial crossword puzzle!